Contract type: FULL_TIME
Specialism: Information Technology
Focus: Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
Consultant: Matthew Collier
Job reference: 51005503/001
Date posted: 07 February 2024other information-technology/data-analysis-business-intelligence 2024-02-07 2024-04-07 it Bristol Bristol GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
BI Developer Bristol (remote) £30,000 - £45,000 Permanent
I am currently partnering with a global supplier currently operating across numerous countries, making up a large portion of the world’s industrial sales. They are seeking a Senior BI Developer to support three main business lines. You will be supporting the migration from Qlik to Power BI.
BI Developer – What will you be doing?
• Supporting the BI services, including incident resolutions.
• Working with internal customers, performing business analysis to discover requirements.
• Bringing data together with engineering and modelling techniques from multiple sources.
• Developing and testing the SQL based Data Warehouse.
• Support business users with self-service apps.
• Analysing and inspecting incoming data to ensure efficient data quality.
BI Developer – What will you need?
• A strong business intelligence background.
• Power BI, Azure, SQL and Excel experience.
• Understanding or experience within Qlik.
• Experience of analysing and diagnosing complex data issues.
• Experience of ETL development.
• Data engineering and data modelling experience.
Robert Walters are proud to specialise in BI & Data recruitment across the UK, offering amazing opportunities on a permanent and interim basis. We are also proud to be heading up the PBI BRUM meetup group, bringing new and exciting networking opportunities to candidates and clients in the Midlands.
If you would be interested in speaking about the role or having a general chat about your job search, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.