Contract type: CONTRACTOR
Specialism: Information Technology
Focus: Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
Salary: £450 - £550 per day + Outside IR35 - fully remote
Consultant: Alex Taylor
Job reference: 51004403/001
Date posted: 05 February 2024other information-technology/data-analysis-business-intelligence 2024-02-05 2024-03-06 it UK GB TELECOMMUTE GB GBP 450 550 550 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Lead Data Engineer (DataBricks) Fully remote 6 month initial contract Up to £550 outside IR35 Lead Data Engineer (DataBricks) Python, Azure, Databricks, SQL Lead Data Engineer (DataBricks)required to take on a pivotal role in the enhancement of a new Azure Databricks platform. Your role will be to help further develop and optimise the company's cloud capabilities across all functions of the business.
We are looking for a hands-on Lead Data Engineer (Databricks) who is well-versed in Python programming and Databricks. You will also have experience implementing Azure Data Solutions. For this role, you will be working closely with a team of data engineers and data scientists to build robust data pipelines to help operationalise the team's applications. You will report into IT to ensure consistency across technical solutions and infrastructure.
• Implementation of custom data pipelines using Python
• Design & develop data solutions within an Azure Databricks environment
• Collaborate with Data Architects, Project Managers & Data Engineers to build scalable data pipelines
• Work in a DevOps environment
• Ability to engage with all levels of the business and work in cross-functional teams
• Expert use of Python
• Extensive experience on a Databricks platform
• Strong knowledge of Azure cloud data services using technologies such as Databricks & ADF
• Proven background developing ADF, ELT/ETL data pipelines
• Knowledge of DevOps methodologies
If interested in this Lead Data Engineer (DataBricks) role please apply with your latest CV for immediate review.
Applicant must have RTW in UK and be able to operate through their own Limited Companies
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.