Contract type: CONTRACTOR
Consultant: Liam Chance
Job reference: 50987643/001
Date posted: 21 November 2023south-west-wales information-technology/data-analysis-business-intelligence 2023-11-21 2023-12-21 it Swansea Swansea GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Performance Specialist Remote Contract Role, Inside IR35 We are working with a leading healthcare organisation who are recruiting a Performance Specialist, Responsible for analysing specific performance information and providing insights on users and the organisations performance. This is an initial 4 month contract, Inside IR35
Responsibilities for the Performance Specialist
• Provide performance management skills, knowledge, and advice to the business.
• Responsible for negotiating, developing and managing KPI requirements, development plans and procedures for Organisational Performance
• To be responsible for implementing processes for the end-to-end management of performance as defined in the Integrated Performance Management Framework (PMF).
• Manage, evaluate and report on the performance through defining, agreeing and monitoring KPIs and conducting regular reviews.
• Responsible for assisting in the planning and implementation of Directorate Review arrangements.
• Responsible for identifying and monitoring Continuous Service Improvement Plans.
• Be the primary cross-organisational link between Organisational Performance, directorates, and functions as specified by Organisational Performance.
• Following the PMF guidelines negotiate and develop performance requirements, procedures and KPIs between users of and contributors to the integrated organisational performance report (IOPR) across directorate and functional boundaries, and highly complex multi-faceted IT infrastructures.
• Carry out the development, provision, and management of a range of performance management plans, procedures, governance, and group working practices to underpin the support and delivery of the PMF.
• Participate in the scoping, planning, preparation, and implementation of complex performance management arrangements.
• Ensure personal Continued Professional Development in relation to work related activities.
Skills needed for the Performance Specialist
• Degree or equivalent experience within an IT, performance, or related discipline.
• Specialist knowledge of performance management underpinned by a related qualification.
• Practical experience in performance management disciplines, as well as up-to-date understanding of the latest performance management methodologies.
• Practical understanding of the issues, constraints, and barriers to implementing the PMF.
• Experience in the performance management of key areas of activity.
• Experience developing and implementing policies, processes, procedures, reporting mechanisms and action plans.
• The ability to lead discussions on performance and improvements at Directorate level.
• Experience in service delivery to different organisations
• Experience of developing and managing complex Key Performance Indicators
• Experience in some or all the ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery disciplines, PRINCE2 or other performance related disciplines
• Experience in the development and implementation of processes, procedures, reporting mechanisms and action plans
• Experience in Healthcare, preferably in a shared/support services organisation
If you are interested in this role or having a conversation about your job search, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.