An established PLC business based in the Warrington area are currently looking for a Data Governance Manager to join the team our of growth. The business are currently undertaking a large enterprise-wide transformation project made possible through strong revenue gained through the last few years - with a view to improve all internal systems where possible through cloud implementation, Dynamics 365 rollout, Data Science/AI and more. The Data Governance Manager will therefore be responsible for managing and developing the data governance frameworks across the group during the transformation and beyond. See below core responsibilities:
Develop and Implement Data Governance Framework: Create and implement a comprehensive data governance framework, including policies, procedures, and guidelines that align with the company's data strategy. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the framework addresses data needs across various business units and aligns with industry best practices.
Data Privacy and Security: Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) and company policies related to data access, usage, and retention. Implement data security measures to protect sensitive information and prevent unauthorized access.
Data Classification and Categorization: Develop a data classification system to categorize data based on sensitivity and criticality. Collaborate with stakeholders to assign appropriate data access controls and permissions.
Data Governance Communication and Training: Conduct training sessions for employees to promote data governance awareness and understanding. Communicate data governance policies and changes effectively across the organization.
The role is offering a salary of up to £57,000 in addition to an excellent benefits package. The business are based on the outskirts of Warrington, however operate a hybrid working pattern of 1-2 days in the office of which is discretionary.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP – apply today to register your interest. Please note: Candidates must be based in the UK and of relative local proximity to Warrington
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
A leading global business are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join their team.
You will be working on a number of exciting projects and will have the ability to upskill and progress your career. An outline of the responsibilities and requirements are below:
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and optimizing complex T-SQL scripts. Your responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring and performing proactive validations and verifications of ETL development.
* Ensuring efficient data loads into the data warehouse.
* Maintenance of existing ETL solutions and identification of opportunities for improvement.
* Analysis of existing SQL queries for performance enhancements.
* Conducting peer code reviews and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) validation.
* Adhering to the company's source control, validation, and promotion policies.
* Working within a change control environment.
* Writing and reviewing technical documentation.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Excellent proficiency in T-SQL programming.
* Experience using SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft BI stack (SSIS/SSRS).
* Strong understanding of relational databases.
* Proactive attitude towards providing training to juniors and peers
The business are looking for the Lead Data Engineer to be in their Preston office 2/3 times per week
If you are a Data Engineer looking to take the next step in your career and work for a global leader, I'd love to hear from you!
A leading PLC business are looking for a Data Governance Manager to join their team.
The business are going through a 3-5 year digitalisation and automation project and are becoming much more of a 'tech driven' business.
The role of the Data Governance Manager entails overseeing and advancing the data governance frameworks throughout the organization, both during the transformation phase and into the future.
Key responsibilities include:
Establishment and Execution of Data Governance Framework:
* Formulate and execute a comprehensive data governance framework, encompassing policies, protocols, and guidelines that align with the company's data strategy.
Management of Data Privacy and Security:
* Guarantee adherence to data privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) and company policies governing data access, utilization, and retention.
* Implement robust data security measures to safeguard sensitive information
Data Classification and Categorization:
* Collaborate with stakeholders to assign appropriate data access controls and permissions.
Communication and Training in Data Governance:
* Conduct training sessions for employees to enhance awareness and comprehension of data governance.
The business are based in Merseyside and are looking for the successful candidate to be in the office approx once per week, although they can flex on this if required.
If you have a great understanding of Data Governance / Data Management and are looking for a role where you can play a big part in a company wide transformation project, I'd love to hear from you!
A leading IT Consultancy are looking for a Power Apps Developer to join their team.
As a Power Apps Developer, you will work closely with end clients to understand their requirements and then set about building out high quality solutions to meet their needs. You will work closely with the wider team in order to meet the demands of the clients and ensure that every project undertaken is delivered to a high standard
You will also be responsible for thinking around how internally you can improve the systems. There will be plenty of opportunities for progression internally and the business will support your learning and development by paying for you to take learning courses / Certifications
* Proven experience as a Power Apps Developer ( or in a similar role.)
* Experience in the Power Platform, particularly Power Apps and Power Automate.
* PL-200, PL-400, or PL-600 certifications are highly beneficial
The business has an office in Manchester and Leeds and are looking for the Power Apps developer to be in the office once per month.
If you are a Developer who is looking to join a business that will give huge amounts of progression opportunities and will allow you to work on cutting edge Power Platform projects, I want to hear from you!