A growing data consultancy are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team as they look to further aid their clients in their data journey.
The successful candidate will have a desire to develop their skills and want to learn more about wider IT architecture and development enabling them to build a successful career in a growing and exciting technology team. You will be joining a data and analytics team who are a critical part of the company, whose mission is to help the company and our clients make better decisions through data driven insights.
To achieve this, you will be accountable for the following: • Building data pipelines using Azure data factory for data ingestion • Looking after the data integration, data conformity, data integrity and ensure the data structures are designed for future business needs and enhancements • Ensure that data transformations are well recorded and follow best practices so that it is easily understood by developers and analysts • Work directly with the business to support various projects and solutions • Using problem solving skills as challenges arise • Process mining to scope and deliver solutions that meet agreed User Stories
The successful Data Engineer will have the following experience:
• Confident to work individually on projects as well as part of a team to support roadmap and governance processes • Data Engineer Certification such as DP-203 is highly desirable • Strong business-to-technology translation skills for identifying ways to apply solutions to help customers improve performance • Strong verbal and written communication • Azure Data Factory/Data Lakes • SQL server experience (SSIS, SSMS) • Experience with Data Warehouse solutions • Python is also desirable • Understanding of Azure DevOps Pipelines would be advantageous
The role is offering a salary or circa £50,000 however there is scope to increase this for the right candidate. The business have offices based in Manchester and Leeds however offer a hybrid working pattern of 1-2 days in the office per week.
Interview will be taking place ASAP – apply today to register your interest.
Please note: Candidates must be based in the UK and based relatively local to either Manchester / Leeds.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
A leading global business are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join their team.
You will be working on a number of exciting projects and will have the ability to upskill and progress your career. An outline of the responsibilities and requirements are below:
As a Lead Data Engineer, you will play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and optimizing complex T-SQL scripts. Your responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring and performing proactive validations and verifications of ETL development.
* Ensuring efficient data loads into the data warehouse.
* Maintenance of existing ETL solutions and identification of opportunities for improvement.
* Analysis of existing SQL queries for performance enhancements.
* Conducting peer code reviews and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) validation.
* Adhering to the company's source control, validation, and promotion policies.
* Working within a change control environment.
* Writing and reviewing technical documentation.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Excellent proficiency in T-SQL programming.
* Experience using SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft BI stack (SSIS/SSRS).
* Strong understanding of relational databases.
* Proactive attitude towards providing training to juniors and peers
The business are looking for the Lead Data Engineer to be in their Preston office 2/3 times per week
If you are a Data Engineer looking to take the next step in your career and work for a global leader, I'd love to hear from you!
A leading PLC business are looking for a Data Governance Manager to join their team.
The business are going through a 3-5 year digitalisation and automation project and are becoming much more of a 'tech driven' business.
The role of the Data Governance Manager entails overseeing and advancing the data governance frameworks throughout the organization, both during the transformation phase and into the future.
Key responsibilities include:
Establishment and Execution of Data Governance Framework:
* Formulate and execute a comprehensive data governance framework, encompassing policies, protocols, and guidelines that align with the company's data strategy.
Management of Data Privacy and Security:
* Guarantee adherence to data privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) and company policies governing data access, utilization, and retention.
* Implement robust data security measures to safeguard sensitive information
Data Classification and Categorization:
* Collaborate with stakeholders to assign appropriate data access controls and permissions.
Communication and Training in Data Governance:
* Conduct training sessions for employees to enhance awareness and comprehension of data governance.
The business are based in Merseyside and are looking for the successful candidate to be in the office approx once per week, although they can flex on this if required.
If you have a great understanding of Data Governance / Data Management and are looking for a role where you can play a big part in a company wide transformation project, I'd love to hear from you!
A leading IT Consultancy are looking for a Power Apps Developer to join their team.
As a Power Apps Developer, you will work closely with end clients to understand their requirements and then set about building out high quality solutions to meet their needs. You will work closely with the wider team in order to meet the demands of the clients and ensure that every project undertaken is delivered to a high standard
You will also be responsible for thinking around how internally you can improve the systems. There will be plenty of opportunities for progression internally and the business will support your learning and development by paying for you to take learning courses / Certifications
* Proven experience as a Power Apps Developer ( or in a similar role.)
* Experience in the Power Platform, particularly Power Apps and Power Automate.
* PL-200, PL-400, or PL-600 certifications are highly beneficial
The business has an office in Manchester and Leeds and are looking for the Power Apps developer to be in the office once per month.
If you are a Developer who is looking to join a business that will give huge amounts of progression opportunities and will allow you to work on cutting edge Power Platform projects, I want to hear from you!