Salary £300 - £350 per day
Consultant Craig Howells
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client who is an international business based in Worcestershire is recruiting a Tax Accountant on a 3 month rolling contract. Location: Worcestershire Contract hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week Day rate: £300
Key Responsibilities of the Tax Accountant
Managing the annual P11D and PAYE Settlement Agreement processes (over 3,000 P11ds are issued annually).
- Monitoring compliance of employee tax sensitive areas, including 24-month plus assignments and multiple workplaces.
- Monitoring expense policy compliance in respect of employee tax-related matters.
- Support Company Secretariat department in reviewing directors expense and benefits.
- Effective management of three members of staff, including periodic performance appraisals.
Key Skills, Experience and Requirements
- A good working knowledge Employee Tax Legislation regarding expenses and benefits.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CTA PQE 0 – 5+ years