Operational Tax Manager - FACTA/CRS
Location City of London
Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This exciting quantitative trading company, based in central London, has a need for a qualified Tax Operations Specialist. This is a newly created role to expand their Tax team in the London. Dealing with all aspects of Tax Operations.
Tax Ops Specialist
• Local FATCA/CRS requirements and lead on tax issues around client on-boarding.
• FTT & UK Stamp processes, including timely communication of potential changes to senior management and development and maintenance of processes relating to changes in these areas.
• VAT, management of PESM, preparation of reports and complex query support for Accounts Payable team.
• All aspects of corporation tax compliance.
• Internal advisory to UK office on tax matters; support provided to a variety of departments including Business, Legal, Operations and Finance as required and involves co-ordination between departments.
• Internal advisory to overseas offices on matters relating to European and other taxes.
• Working closely with the New York Tax team to ensure ongoing Business support.
• Develop and maintain documentation as tax law and regulations require.
• Other ad hoc projects including research of tax issues for new markets, changes in tax regulations and tax assurance work.
• 5 to 10 years’ experience either in a tax or accounting tax role
• Qualified ACA or CTA
• Strong attention to detail
• Relevant professional qualifications
• Ability to undertake and lead projects