Tax Ops Specialist - FATCA, CRS and CDOT
Salary £500 - £600 per day
Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 23 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available for a tax specialist to join one of the most well known asset management firms in the financial services sector. The tax specialist will be required for a 6 month contract and will work in the firms London office.
As tax specialist, you will sit within the broader Tax Product Team and will report to the Head of Tax Ops.
- To be subject matter expert for all intergovernmental exchange regimes including US FATCA, CRS, CDOT
- Deal with FATCA and CRS Compliance process considerations for our clients
- Coordinate, manage and pull relevant materials together for key meetings and ensure the programs are appropriately represented
- Present Northern Trusts opinions in response to tax authority guidance etc.
- Communicate with Partners across the Group to ensure subject matter experts present consistent approach and understanding
- Manage key timelines and deliverables on all aspect of regulation under the specific remit
- Undertake training to internal partners and external clients as appropriate
As tax specialist, you will have a keen interest in the financial services sector, with specific experience of FATCA, CDOT and CRS Regulations. Additionally, you will have knowledge and demonstrable competency of tax regulation. You'll be a seasoned tax professional with the capacity to make sound and reasoned judgement calls. You will also be a strong communicator and have excellent relationship building skills.
To apply for this role, please contact me directly or apply here.