Tax Manager (PAYE & CIS)
Salary £45000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Shyamal Kanani
Date posted 26 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a FTSE listed international business, highly regarded in their sector and are a household name. The company is now looking to recruit a Tax Manager focused around managing the PAYE and CIS tax compliance process.
The Tax Manager (PAYE & CIS) will manage a team of 3 and take ownership of PAYE and CIS tax compliance across the group. The role profile is summarised below:
- Liaise closely with the Expenses team and other relevant business unit finance teams in relation to the mileage and taxable payroll monthly loads
- Conduct ad-hoc audits of the expenses team’s work on expenses, to ensure they are in line with agreed procedures and quality levels and SLA's are adhered to
- Oversee year end payroll corrections due
- Assist with future roll-outs of the SMART Miles schemes to extended business units throughout the group
- Provide training where required to the Expenses or AP teams (or other teams as required)
The Tax Manager (PAYE & CIS) profile is:
- Qualified account (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or tax professional (ATT/CTA)
- Minimum of 5 years PQE in a role focused on tax compliance and a particular emphasis around PAYE and CIS
- Experience in managing and developing staff is a pre-requisite
- Strong Excel experience is essential, Oracle experience is highly desirable
If you would like to apply to the position of Tax Manager (PAYE & CIS) please do so today.
Should yo wish to discuss the role pre-application, please feel free to contact me on 0161 214 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Shyamal Kanani
Department: Accountancy / Finance - Commerce and Industry