Senior International Tax Manager - Manufacturing Business - Essex/London with hybrid working - Circa £75,000-£90,000 plus 30% bonus
Robert Walters are hiring for a Senior International Tax Manager for a leading multinational manufacturing company.
This is a permanent, full-time position available on a hybid-working basis - 2 days per week remote working with 3 from their Essex or London offices.
The position comes with a salary of circa £75.000 - £90,000 plus 30% bonus and a great benefits package.
The Senior International Tax Manager will work closely with Group Tax and the Senior Leadership of their Shared Service Centre, and will be primarily responsible for the project management of their Euorpean Tax compliance and reporting obligations.
The returns will be prepared by the co-source provider and team members in the SSC so there is no hands-on compliance in this role.
Instead the focus is project management of the process; ensuring work is carried out on time to a high level of quality, working on process improvement, acting as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, etc.
In addition to this focus, the Senior Tax Manager will advise on tax strategy / planning matters, respond to tax queries from leadership, will lead on various project work and tax risk management activities.
- Project manage the European Corporate Tax Compliance and Statutory Accounts preparation process;Work with our co-source provider and European SSC team to ensure corporate tax returns and statutory accounts are filed on time and are accurate, and tax reporting is timely and accurate.
- Work with the European Shared Services Team to represent Direct Taxes, improving processes and understanding around corporate tax, withholding taxes and employment taxes – such as PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Prepare year-end tax reporting under FRS 102 for UK subsidiaries and manage the relationship with external auditors of tax across Europe
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in areas of responsibilities
- Regular involvement in tax and finance projects
- Provision of practical and commercial tax advice
The company is looking for a qualified individuals (ACA / ACCA / CTA etc) with corporate tax / direct tax experience gained in an international setting, and with strong project management experience.
Its a great role for someone looking for a role focus on leadership and project management rather than hands-on compliance, and is a fantastic opportunity to join a business in a position where a large impact can be made and where you can get involved in a variety of different projects.
Apply now to view the full job description and to find out more.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates