Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
Consultant: James Coxhill
Job reference: 50977223/001
Date posted: 17 October 2023south-east tax/international-tax 2023-10-17 2023-12-16 accountancy Wokingham Berkshire GB RG41 5TP GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
International Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Technology Company - Bracknell - Circa £65k-£75k plus bonus and benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for an International Corporate Tax Assistant Manager with a multinational technology company based near to Bracknell (but supporting 2 or 3 days per week remote working)
This is a full-time permanent role paying circa £65k-£75k plus bonus and benefits package.
Working as part of a high-calibre in-house tax team, the International Tax Assistant Manager will take the lead on a range of corporate tax issues that affect the business in the UK and Europe.
The role is a really interesting mix of international tax, transfer pricing and UK corporate tax, with a fairly even split across tax projects, advisory, business partnering and compliance/reporting.
• Tax provisioning for European entities
• Reviewing corporate tax provisions and disclosures for statutory accounts
• Supply of information to external advisors in order to complete relevant European corporate tax returns
• Co-ordinate and support legal entity rationalisation projects covering tax, accounting and legal aspects
• Reviewing and assisting with the co-ordination of transfer pricing documentation both in-house and working with external providers
• Involvement in any tax advisory, restructuring and Transfer Pricing work that is being carried out in Europe
• Regular tax project work
• Tax business partnering and responding to tax queries from the business.
This role would suit someone working in corporate tax in practice who is lookign for their first in-house role as it offers a varied and interesting mix of international tax work; However it could equally suit someone working in industry currently who wants to develop further their international experience / advisory / project experience.
Apply now to view the full job description and to find out more
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.