International Tax Manager
Salary £350 - £450 per day
Location North West EnglandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kathryn Parkinson
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-07-24 accountancy Manchester GB GBP 350 450 450 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are recruiting for an International Tax Manager on behalf of a growing tech business in the North West. The International Tax Team currently manages the corporate tax and associated compliance for the group companies across 12 jurisdictions covering EMEA & APAC.
- Ensuring the corporate tax and withholding tax compliance arrangements are monitored and reviewed in each country and to highlight and drive process efficiencies where needed.
- Review from a tax perspective the compliance documents and to ensure they are filed by the required statutory deadline and any relevant payment(s) made.
- Building and managing the relationship with SMT, other advisors and the overseas finance teams
- Work with the local entities to produce the tax provisions for inclusion in the group and local statutory accounts.
- Work with the local entities and advisors to ensure that local tax audits are managed effectively and in-line with group policies.
- Work with the local teams and advisors to understand the business and the tax issues that arise and need to be managed.
- Work with the employment, VAT, group tax reporting and customs advisors to ensure that any related tax issues are handled correctly.
- Keeping apace of developments in international tax changes and assessing their impact on the business.
- Ad hoc project work either international or UK focused dependent on need
- Degree qualified and Qualified Accountant or Tax Advisor.
- 3 years + tax experience in practice and/or industry.
- Working knowledge of international corporate tax regimes
- Solution driven.
- Able to juggle many projects simultaneously.
- Effective and diplomatic in dealing with colleagues in other countries and departments and with third party advisors.
- Good communication skills including being able to pitch information at the right level.
If this role is of interest please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org