Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-03 leisure-and-sport Greater Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leisure business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis, with a salary of £35,000-£40,000.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be involved with the following tasks:
- Acting as the main point of contact with HMRC to deal with all external tax issues.
- Answering any questions from HMRC.
- Being the main contact internally for any tax queries and questions. You must be continually refreshing your knowledge, to ensure that you are aware of the implications of any new legislation that may be coming into play.
- Ensuring the business complies to all tax and HMRC regulations.
- Preparing monthly Intrastat accounts.
- Other ad hoc project work as required.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, who has got experience within Tax, VAT and HMRC regulations. You must be strong on systems and Excel; with a desire to keep on top of new regulations; and a keen eye to detail to ensure the business is complaint at all times.
About the business
This leisure business is based in Greater Manchester and looking for this newly created role.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please apply via the link below or send your CV to email@example.com