UK Senior Tax Manager
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan Day
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
The client, a globally recognised brand within FS is seeking a seasoned professional qulified to ACA who is an experienced Senior Tax Manager to join their thrving team. You will report directly to the Head of global client Tax service and will have worked in a technical tax environment. The key component for this particular role is custody tax knowledge with a background in international tax services for asset management clients with complex fund ranges. The candidate will have the option to be based out of Edinburgh or Manchester City Centre.
This role is to focus on tax strategy, development & enhancement of tax services, tax risk management, market presence, client facing tax support and leveraging tax expertise across Investment Services globally.
- This position will report to the Global Head of Client Tax Technical Solutions in Investment Services division, primarily responsible for the provision of tax technical support to our platinum clients located in EMEA and North America.
- The individual will help develop a model to support our clients’ international tax servicing needs.
- Monitor international tax developments across all markets in our global custody network and ensure solutions are customised to the particular client and fact pattern.
- Monitor tax changes impacting fund servicing solutions – (e.g. UK tax changes affecting fund accounting and transfer agency as relevant).
- Work with clients to champion solutions, both internally and externally, facilitating discussion for decision making across multiple lines of business.
- Develop best practice approach and service model, identifying additional products and service opportunities.
- Meet with tax authorities and governments, as necessary, to advocate workable solutions to tax relief models for these types of client.
- Hold regular meetings with clients to review tax changes and where necessary work closely with the clients dedicated tax service provider/tax advisor.
- Participate in relevant tax industry working group meetings as necessary.
- Assisting the Global Tax Services team in ad-hoc projects as they arise from clients in relation to other global tax initiatives (e.g. BEPS, Common Reporting Standard, Financial Transaction Taxes, Investor Taxes, Capital Gain Taxes, etc).
To apply for this role, please contact Ryan Day at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.