International VAT Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 20 May 2022northern-home-counties tax/indirect-tax 2022-05-20 2022-07-19 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB LU1 3LU GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International VAT Manager - Aviation Company - Luton - Circa £50k-£60k plus benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for an International VAT Manager for an aviation services company.
This is a permanent full-time role based in their Luton office, but supporting 4 days per week working from home / remote working.
Working closely with the Head of Compliance, the International VAT Manager is responsible for the group's Indirect tax, VAT and excise work for the 25 countries in EMEA that they operate in.
They are looking for someone who will be comfortable doing regular project work, acting as a tax business partner, and providing indirect tax advice, in addition to managing the compliance and reporting obligations.
- Manage VAT and excise duty compliance
- Handle VAT and excise duty related topics
- VAT reconciliations
- VAT analysis to budgets and forecasts
- Quality checking VAT compliance
- Project management for improved VAT compliance
- System setup and ownership from a VAT perspective
- Maintaining and developing adequate registration for the company for VAT in 25+ countries, identifying possible new registrations as new contracts arise.
- Be up to date on current VAT and excise duty regulations and changes to apply this in the business
- Investigating potential savings that can be made in VAT.
- Identifying and implement ways to improve efficiency in VAT compliance work.
- Be proactive within VAT and excise duty compliance and take appropriate initiative and action.
- Identify and mitigate VAT risks in the business set-up / calculate and manage VAT provisions as necessary
- Be VAT/ED speaking partner internally/externally for business related VAT/ED questions.
- Liaising with fiscal representatives, VAT advisors to ensure all VAT compliance is undertaken efficiently both in terms of cost and time.
The company is looking for someone with strong international VAT/Indirect tax experience given the international nature of the role. Excise experience is a plus but is not mandatory.
In addition to a high-profile and varied role, and lots of flexibility, the position will offer fantastic development and so is an ideally opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in VAT and Indirect tax.
The position comes with a salary in the region of £50,000-£60,000 plus benefits package, and can be done on a mostly remote-working basis.
Apply now to find out more and to view the full job description.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: LutonDate posted: 14 June 2022International VAT Manager - Aviation Company - Luton - Circa £50k-£60k plus benefits package
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BedfordDate posted: 14 June 2022Job Title: Tax Specialist (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire (remote working available 2 days per week) Salary: Circa £50k - £60k (+ benefits)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: HoddesdonDate posted: 13 June 2022UK VAT Advisor - Part-time or Full-time - Engineering Business - Hoddesdon (Hertfordshire) - Circa £45k-£55k plus benefits package
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: AmpthillDate posted: 13 June 2022UK Tax Manager - Automotive Company - Ampthill, Bedforeshire (hybrid working) - Circa £65k-£75k plus benefits package
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: BedfordDate posted: 07 June 2022Job Title: Tax Specialist (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire (remote working available 2 days per week) Salary: Circa £50k - £60k (+ benefits)