Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 per annum + + car allowance + bonus
Consultant: Benjamin Thrower
Job reference: 50985583/001
Date posted: 14 November 2023london tax/corporate-tax 2023-11-17 2024-01-13 accountancy London London GB GBP 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This UK listed group is a market-leading international professional services firm with over 4,000 employees across 30+ countries. This role will primarily manage the Tax and Treasury affairs of the group and support the UK and international finance teams on tax strategy and planning and ensure efficient day-to-day treasury operations such as cash management, FX analysis, cash forecasting, and ad-hoc tax or treasury projects.
• Update and maintain a comprehensive tax strategy aligned with the organisation's financial goals and objectives.
• Identify opportunities for tax optimization, including credits, deductions, and incentives, to minimise the organisation's tax liability.
• Manage and oversee the tax budgeting/forecasting and half year/year end reporting process.
• Assist with tax audits, working closely with external auditors and regulatory authorities to resolve any issues.
• Stay current with changes in tax laws and regulations, providing guidance to the organisation on their impact and potential opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with transfer pricing regulations, including documentation and reporting requirements.
• Assist on the group’s country by country reporting and Pillar 2 implementation.
• Collaborate with finance and business teams to structure transactions and operations in a tax-efficient manner.
• Review and maintain the treasury strategy, processes, policies and controls
• Manage and oversee the cash forecasting and weekly liquidity reporting process
• Develop global cash/liquidity management programs to further centralise cash
• Intercompany balance repatriation and loan monitoring (including calculation of intercompany interest)
• Instigating cost saving initiatives
• Manage banking relationships in certain jurisdictions
• Work closely with the business to minimize financial and FX risk
• Prepare and present tax and treasury reports to senior management and stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of International Tax and Transfer Pricing
• Experience of liquidity forecasting and treasury activities
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including excellent inter-personal skills and report writing
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
• Excellent excel skills.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.