International Tax Accountant
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Nicole Johnson
Date posted 29 June 2022south-east tax/corporate-tax 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 accountancy Abingdon Oxfordshire GB TELECOMMUTE GBP 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Title: International Tax Accountant (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire (work from home available up to 4 days per week) Salary: £60,000- £75,000 (plus a benefits package including: family-level healthcare and 9% pension contributions)
Robert Walters are hiring for an International Tax Accountant for a leading environmental consultancy business based in Abingdon in Oxfordshire.
This is a full-time permanent role paying circa £60,000 - £75,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
The business is fully supportive of flexible working and can offer up to 4 days a week with work from home arrangement.
This is an opportunity to work for a globally connected company operating across the globe. You would be involved with projects that matter, while creating a sustainable future for communities.
This role offers varied work with progression opportunities available. As a market leading environmental consultancy that invests in its people you will be provided a supportive environment enabling you to grow professionally.
Working closely with the Head of Tax and the International Tax Accountant you will be responsible for taking ownership of the tax affairs of the international business units for this group whilst also contributing to the Group Tax work.
You will be dealing with corporate tax in addition to indirect tax and employment tax.
This interesting and varied role with reduced compliance work. You will instead get to focus on business partnering, provision of tax advice to the company, tax risk management and tax project work.
- Provide tax compliance support to operations group working on international projects, additionally there may be some co-ordination of advisory requirements
- Liaise with Group Tax to ensure that tax risk is correctly factored by the operational teams, particularly at the proposal stage, and own tax compliance on these projects if and when awarded
- Assist in research of basic tax issues and document conclusions
- Own the compliance for global reporting regimes; includes management of withholding taxes, permanent establishment, indirect taxes and employment taxes with the support of local advisors and Group Tax
- Review accounting data, financial reports, and supplemental information to be provided to outsourcing firms and identify omissions and potential issues
- Work with outsourcing firms and Group Tax to review tax returns and resolve issues related to the tax treatment or presentation of particular items
- Assist with tax payments, preparing and reviewing tax forms, tax audits and tax notices
- Assist with the execution of strategies and policies related to international taxes in line with the goals and objectives of the tax department and company
- Strong UK corporate tax and/or international corporate tax experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability with high attention to detail and accountability in analytical assessments
- Previous project / tax business partnering experience would be beneficial
If this is of interest to you then apply now to see the full job description and to find out more.
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: AbingdonDate posted: 10 August 2022Job Title: International Tax Accountant (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire (work from home available up to 4 days per week) Salary: £60,000- £75,000 (plus a benefits package including: family-level healthcare and 9% pension contributions)
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Additonal BenefitsLocation: SloughDate posted: 21 July 2022Robert Walters are currently partnering with a leading software organisation based in Slough to assist in recruiting for an International Tax Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: WokingDate posted: 12 August 2022International Tax Accountant - Environmental Consultancy - Woking, Surrey - Circa £60k-£80k plus benefits package
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: WokingDate posted: 02 August 2022International Tax Accountant - Environmental Consultancy - Woking, Surrey - Circa £60k-£75k plus benefits package
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: WokingDate posted: 27 June 2022International Tax Accountant - Environmental Consultancy - Woking, Surrey - Circa £60k-£75k plus benefits package