Tax Projects Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-02 accountancy Colchester Essex GB CO3 3LP GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Tax Projects Manager - Media - Colchester - Up to £65k + bonus and benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for a Tax Projects Manager for a leading international media company based in Colchester.
The Tax Projects Manager will be tasked as acting as the conduit between the projects teams, finance team, and the tax compliance team on a global basis. In essence this person needs to business partner with stakeholders involved in a variety of projects and provide dedicated tax advice and tax planning, and also recognise implications for the tax compliance team and set the agenda for their involvement.
- Take an active role in projects and initiatives which require Tax & Compliance involvement. These could involve system changes, restructure, acquisitions and disposals
- Act as a facilitator between any given project team and the current team (on a global scale).
- Ensure all key stakeholders are kept regularly informed
- Provide support and assistance to all streams within the department as required. This could include both provision of work and reviewing of work from other team members
- Support colleagues by providing advice to businesses in relation to any questions they have arising from day to day trading or business projects covering Tax & Compliance
- Continually look for improvements in the way the Tax & Compliance function operates
- Work closely with and support peers within the department to work in a collaborative manner
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key Business Partners to build broader strategic planning
The company are looking for a tax specialist who is a qualified accountant or tax advisor ( CTA / ACA / ACCA / ICAS).
Knowledge of dealing with acquisitions, disposals, restructuring for tax purposes are all key. Stong interpersonal and business partnering skills is also essential.
As such this is an excellent opportunity for tax professional living in East Anglia who is looking for an in-house tax role with an advisory and project bias - If this is you then apply now to find out more.