Interim Group Tax Manager
Salary £400 - £600 per day
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-05 2019-09-01 building-and-construction Leicestershire Leicestershire GB LE10 3JF GBP 400 600 600 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Interim Group Tax Manager - 6 months - Construction Company - £400-£600 per day
Robert Walters are hiring for an Interim Group Tax Manager for a leading construction company based in Hinckley in Leicestershire. This is a role expected to last 6 months minimum to cover the gap whilst a permanent tax manager is hired, and to deal with tax projects and to support in meeting tax reporting deadlines.
The role comes with a daily rate in the region of £400 to £600 and does allow some ability to work from home.
The Interim Group Tax Manager will work closely with the Head of Tax and the Group Tax team on all manner of tax affairs that affect the business, covering UK and international tax, VAT and indirect tax, employment taxes. Work included in the role:
- Day-to-day management of junior tax team members
- Management and review of tax compliance
- Supporting Head of Tax on meeting tax reporting obligations.
- Working with Head of Tax on group tax projects and day-to-day tax advisory work
- Supporting implementation of new VAT reporting tool
- Contributing to major tax change project, and leading on tax planning
- General tax process and systems improvement
- Supporting Head of Tax on tax audits.
The company is looking for an experienced tax professional with a history of working in senior roles in industry. This person could be a dedicated interim tax professional, or just someone immediately available looking for their next project - But this person has to be able to commit to the assignment of circa 6 months.
The role is based in Hinckley in Leicestershire but there may be some travel to other sites and there is also some ability to work from home.
This is a varied and interesting tax assignment for one of the region's leading businesses so get in touch ASAP to find out more as interviews will be taking place shortly.