Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Walker
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 accountancy Altrincham Cheshire GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are partnering a fast paced, dynamic, highly acquisitive global business in their search for a Tax Manager. Based in our clients Greater Manchester office and reporting to the Group Tax Manager this role is for a committed and highly motivated individual to provide technical support in relation to all aspects of Transfer Pricing and UK corporate taxation.
The successful candidate will have experience as follows:
This role is suitable for a qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent with strong tax skills and exposure in UK corporation tax issues faced by multinationals; experience in global transfer pricing compliance is preferable.
Other skills and experience required for this role are:
- Strong corporation tax compliance experience with the ability to take ownership of the compliance process;
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proven ability to pick up new areas of work quickly and ability to self-motivate.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to interact at all levels across a global organisation.
- Pro-active with a "can do" attitude to tasks and issues that arise.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Commercially minded.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for duties as follows:
Providing day to day support to the Group Tax Manager on corporate tax related matters
Preparation of the Group’s transfer pricing policies, local file and master file documentation for review by the Group Tax Manager and International Tax Manager
Preparation of annual country-by-country (CbC) report for the Group
- Preparation of UK corporation tax computations and returns, including generation and review of tax packs
- Management of the UK group relief position
- Initial review of tax figures for monthly management reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of tax figures and disclosures for the yearly group tax reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Supporting the Group Tax Manager and local Financial Controllers in responding to enquiries from tax authorities across the Group
- Assisting in ad-hoc global tax queries and projects.
Our client offers fantastic benefits along with a dynamic and team focused culture. To be considered for this role please forward your CV asap for immediate consideration.