Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-24 accountancy Guildford Surrey GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Tax Manager Guildford, Surrey £50,000 – £60,000 Competitive benefits package Robert Walters have partnered with a leading accountancy practice in Guildford who are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join their business tax function. This role will provide tax compliance and advisory services for a wide range of business clients.
- The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients and managing more junior members of staff as necessary.
- You will also aid Partners in both client work and in the management of the group.
- You will actively be involved in and look to seek out working on special assignments and advisory projects where appropriate.
- A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek, and keep the Partner informed, about any new business opportunities arising at existing and new clients, in order to grow the client portfolio.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CA ) and/or tax advisor ( CTA ) or qualified by experience
- Significant corporate tax experience gained within the profession
- Technically capable tax advisor who can assist in complex client work
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrate experience of building strong client relationships
- Existing business development skills and appetite to grow business
If this position sounds of interest, please apply now. If you have any further enquiries, please contact Matthew.Wicks@robertwalters.com