Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-13 pharmaceuticals London London GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A FTSE 100 are seeking a Tax Manager to join their team based in London. This role will be assisting with the delivery of the group’s tax reporting and the UK corporate tax compliance. The Group Tax Manager will support the Global Head of Tax with tax planning initiatives and other advisory projects.
• Assistance with delivering the effective tax rate and providing tax related input to the quarterly re-forecast process and the annual budgeting process;
• Assistance with improving ETR budget, reforecast and year-end process;
• Detailed review of monthly JVs and exceptional items and the corresponding tax treatment in real-time;
• Drive the on-going implementation of the OTP tax reporting software, working closely with finance, and deliver related tax training on both OTP and tax accounting to continue the development of the quality of reporting in the group;
• Liaising with finance colleagues to extract key information from FIEX system and Onesource (OTP) for TTC and Country-by-country reporting;
• Assistance with preparation of UK tax notes for the UK financial statements;
• Assistance with preparation of UK corporation tax computations and
• returns including CIR, CFC analysis and other compliance related working papers such as imputed interest, share based deductions, QIPs;
• Review quarterly VAT return including irrecoverable VAT adjustments;
• Help to improve global tax compliance and payments oversight in line with UK tax strategy
• Other ad hoc tasks depending on the evolving nature of the business
• Assistance on Group projects requiring good project management skills
• Projects likely to include M&A, cross-border financing and supply chain planning.
• A tax accounting background, including experience of IFRS reporting and experience in the use of tax technology to improve processes;
• Experience of managing domestic tax compliance;
• Experience of international tax planning and structuring;
• Accounting (ACA or equivalent) and/or Tax (CTA);
• Trained in tax with a Top 10 accountancy firm or in-house.
Please apply via the link below.