Tax Risk & Reporting Manager
Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry London London GB GBP 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic role reporting into the Global Head of Tax and taking ownership for tax reporting and advisory with an organisation that has a complex global footprint.
• Coordinating month end, quarter end and the year-end group tax reporting process.
• Liaise with external auditors with regards to Group tax audit sign-off.
• Become an expert in the group accounting and reporting system software (Navision/Cognos) in order to assist origins with tax reporting.
• Review actual tax results versus expected.
• Liaise with internal finance departments and business units.
• Maximise software synergies within the business and use of existing knowledge base.
• Manage the implementation of the tax operating model including risk management framework, 3 lines of defence documentation, risk and control assessments, KPIs and KRIs.
• Undertake a limited amount of UK tax compliance activities and maintain tax department electronic records within data warehouse (e.g. central records of transfer pricing documentation, tax returns).
• Other ad hoc tax queries and provide tax advice internally as required.
• ACA or equivalent.
• Detailed understanding on International Accounting Standards and UK GAAP as they impact tax reporting.
• Experience of cross border transactions is essential.
• Experience of physical commodity traders/supply chain management preferred.
• Some international travel possible.
• Spanish speaker an advantage.
Please apply via the link below or speak with Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.