Interim Tax Manager
Salary £500 - £650 per day
Consultant James Coxhill
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-05-31 pharmaceuticals Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 500 650 650 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Interim Tax Manager - Cambridge - £500-£650 per day
Robert Walters are hiring for an Interim Tax Manager position for a leading listed company based in central Cambridge. This assignment is expected to last 4-6 months but potentially longer.
The role sits in the Tax Compliance and Reporting team and together with the Tax Director and Tax Assistant Managers, this person will be tasked with fulfilling the group’s tax compliance and reporting obligations within the UK.
- Manage preparation and submission of the UK company corporate tax returns including the day-to-day management of the UK tax compliance team, liaising with colleagues, advisors and tax authorities as appropriate.
- Prepare quarterly and year-end tax provision for UK and Group statutory reporting purposes and disclosures for UK companies’ UK GAAP financial documents.
- Update UK tax forecasts including quarterly cash tax forecasting for Payment On Account purposes.
- Lead and deliver timely resolution of tax audits at minimal cost.
- Work closely with the Global Tax Strategy & Planning Team to provide input into tax strategy and manage tax risk, reporting and compliance implications of projects.
- Provide day-to-day advice to the UK business.
- Implement improvements to our compliance and reporting processes
- Ensure SOX and SAO compliance
The client is looking for an experienced tax specialist with strong UK corporate tax knowledge.
The position comes with a daily rate in the region of £500 to £650 per day; Candidates must be immediately available or available on short notice.