Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 13 April 20192019-04-13 2019-06-12 telecommunications London London GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Reporting into the Group Tax Manager, this is a great opportunity for a move inhouse into an established tax team with a large telecommunications organisation based in central London.
- Assisting the Tax Manager with the preparation of UK corporation tax computations, including the extraction and analysis of financial information from SAP.
- Preparation of the Controlled Foreign Companies return, Corporate Interest Restriction review and group relief schedule.
- Support the preparation of claims under the R&D and Patent Box regimes in the UK.
- Calculation of true-up adjustments required for the year-end tax provision, following submission of the tax returns.
- Calculating and arranging quarterly tax payments in the UK and overseas.
- Analysis to support the preparation of the quarterly tax provision, including supporting the Uncertain Tax Position review.
- Annual preparation of tax notes for the statutory accounts, as well as calculating the tax support for the budget and 5 year long-range business plan.
- Assistance in responding to enquiries from worldwide tax authorities.
- Ad hoc advice to the business where necessary, including a quarterly review of short-term business visitors into the UK and the annual PAYE settlement agreement.
- Maintain effective and efficient tax processes and controls, with appropriate documentation.
- Keeping updated on recent developments in UK tax legislation.
- A recently qualified accountant, with a professional accountancy certification (ideally ACA, CTA or ACCA)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to create relationships across departments and business units.
- Team player with a desire to build a culture of performance excellence.
- Experience of corporate taxation, whether UK or international tax
- Good computer skills including Excel
Please apply via the link below, or get in touch with Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.