Direct Tax Manager
Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 13 April 20192019-04-13 2019-06-12 consultancy London London GB GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Reporting into the Head of Direct taxes, this is an opportunity for a Direct Tax Manager to join an established tax team for a global organisation, based in central London.
• Review and submission of a portfolio of the UK group’s corporation tax returns
• Review of UK GAAP current and deferred tax numbers and disclosures for a portfolio of UK companies
• Participating in year end reporting process
• Assistance with other UK tax areas including cash tax forecasting, quarterly instalment payments, Group Payment Arrangement, management of the tax account, group relief submissions
• Assistance with other ad-hoc UK corporation tax queries
• Assistance with the group’s SAO and risk management processes
• Assistance with implementation of corporation tax process and SAP/reporting improvements
• Managing, supporting and developing a team of direct reports
• Minimum 5 years experience of corporation tax compliance and reporting role
• ACA / CTA / HMRC experience or equivalent
• Understanding of all Microsoft Office applications.
• Understanding of Alphatax
• Experience of SAP/Hyperion accounting systems
• Motivated and driven individual with a willingness to learn and “can do” attitude
• Excellent all-round communicator
• Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
• Team player and confidence to build productive relationships with Finance and business colleagues
• A proven track-record in CT compliance and CTA / accounting qualification ideally
Please apply via the link below or get in touch with Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.