Senior Tax Analyst
Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 13 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-12 travel-and-tourism London London GB GBP 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting brands globally with a diverse range of business units including travel, heatlh & wellness and music. The Senior Tax Analyst will report into the Group Tax Manager and be responsible for tax obligations globally, including transforming the reporting via automation.
• Assistance with overseas tax compliance, including support during the transition period to the external global tax service provider.
• Providing support on Senior Accounting Officer reporting and review of PAYE Settlement Agreement calculations.
• Manage automation of processes using tax technology.
• Establish timetable with the finance team for the provision of information for preparation of draft computations, sign off of statutory accounts etc.
• Improve information flows from the finance team to the Tax department to assist in the preparation of computations
• Provide Accountants and auditors with comprehensive information pack for IFRS tax disclosure purposes i.e. draft tax computations, tax account summary, group relief estimates, deferred tax calculations and tax reconciliation
• Review IFRS tax disclosure in statutory accounts prior to signature to ensure that accounts presentation does not prejudice tax treatment.
• Previous experience obtained in a corporate tax compliance department of a professional services firm, in-house or with HMRC or equivalent.
• Corporation tax compliance experience and tax accounting knowledge is essential.
• Knowledge of tax accounting under IFRS is preferred but not essential.
• ACA/CTA equivalent
This is a great opportunity to join a fab brand, you may have to travel to exciting places for work but you will get unlimited annual leave.
Please apply via the link below or get in touch on 0207 509 8435.