Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 media London London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fantastic Tax Manager role, reporting into the Tax Director and taking ownership for tax compliance. The role will look after over 16 countries and have incredible breadth acrsoss both direct and indirect taxes. This role is based in west London with easy transport access.
- Oversee direct tax compliance, tax reporting and tax payments across the Group and ensure compliance with all tax obligations.
- Prepare corporation tax footnotes and disclosures for and review consolidated financial statements and prepare and file the annual corporate tax return.
- All tax related matters in respect of the Opcos and Third Party licensees in the territories assigned to the role, including direct and indirect taxes.
- Tax audits and investigations, including post-entry customs audits and discussion of all material audit issues with Tax Director.
- Reviewing licensing agreements
- Keeping informed of developments in tax legislation and briefing the tax team appropriately
- Oversight of withholding tax process
- Liaising with the business on tax implications of transactions.
- Preparation of US tax return.
- Review work of Tax Assistant to ensure all relevant deadlines met.
- Experience of a Tax function in a multi-national business with significant experience (UK and International)
- Experience across direct and indirect tax, including tax computations
- Transfer Pricing / OECD BEPS and Country by Country Reporting
- ACA or CTA qualified, or equivalent
If this great in-house role sounds of interest to you please apply via the link below.