Senior Tax Manager - 18 month FTC
Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-26 banking London London GB GBP 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This global bank are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join their London office on an 18 month FTC. The role reports into the Head of Tax. The role has responsibility for advising and overseeing the compliance of all UK and EMEA business lines/legal entities on direct and indirect taxes.
- Proactively advising and assisting all UK/EMEA business lines in all tax related matters
- Ensuring compliance with all UK filing obligations across all corporate direct and indirect taxes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Group Tax and UK business lines
- Ensuring that the UK Tax function is trusted and respected by all internal and external stakeholders
- To assist with all tax compliance matters, including VAT returns, corporation tax returns, quarterly instalment payments and PSA returns.
- To prepare the tax reporting and accounts disclosures of the UK/EMEA entities.
- To proactively improve the efficiency around tax reporting wherever this is needed.
- Ensuring that the bank operates within the Group’s tax risk appetite and that a transparent, open relationship is maintained with HMRC