Tax Manager - Transactions
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 banking London London GB GBP 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
In this exciting position for a global bank, you will be working with business units to structure transactions including acquisitions and disposals of businesses in order to manage the impact on the balance sheet of the bank.
- Identify opportunities to improve corporate and capital/funding structure
- Advise on group restructuring transactions and queries relating to market standard agreements
- Assist with structural change to cater for international growth and respond to changes in the regulatory environment
- Evaluate various debt and equity funding opportunities
- Liaise with external and internal advisers
Skills / Experience
• Chartered Tax Adviser, Chartered Accountant, Lawyer or equivalent
• UK Corporate Tax experience
• Experience of working on corporate transactions and structures in a professional services or banking environment would be a clear advantage, but is not a pre-requisite.
• Able to manage relationships within Tax and Front Office colleagues
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills.