Head of Tax
Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
The Head of Tax will be responsible for the Corporation, VAT and other tax affairs of the group. A leading provider of debt management and recovery solutions for consumers across a broad range of assets including major banks, this is a great opportunity for a candidate with broad tax experience to move into a Head of Tax Role. Reporting into the CFO and having exposure to stakeholders at the most senior levels of the company, this will suit a proactive individual that enjoys business partnering.
- Maintaining an appropriate tax strategy for the group in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Preparation/review of annual UK corporation tax and quarterly VAT returns
- Annual and quarterly tax reporting under IFRS for the group and all UK subsidiaries
- Liaison with external tax advisers in relation to ad hoc matters and review of non-UK tax filings
- Tax support for M&A activity
- Provision of detailed US GAAP tax information to US parent company on a quarterly and annual basis
- Liaison with HMRC on corporation tax, VAT and employment tax issues
- Ideally Big 4 qualified Chartered Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Advisor
- Experience in a complex tax environment
- Exposure to a broad range of taxes including corporate, VAT and international tax
- Ability to business partner with a wide range of stakeholders internally or externally
Please apply via the link below or get in touch with Lynley Hall on 0207 509 8435.