Corporate Tax Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-24 retail UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading retail business in Blackburn are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their team.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Taking on full responsibility for the tax compliance and reporting across the UK and European Group of the business.
- Working closely with the external advisers and HMRC as required.
- Developing, and maintaining, compliance processes and controls across the business.
- Assisting with due diligence and deal support for M&A work as the business continues it's rapid expansion.
- Dealing with all tax queries from across the business.
- Developing regular and accurate reporting to the senior management team.
- Ensuring that the tax compliance is always met, by keeping up to date with all tax changes.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA or CTA), and are open to someone from either an Industry or Practice background. Strong tax knowledge and experience is essential for this newly created role.
About the business
This retail business are rapidly expanding, and looking for someone to take on this newly created role in their finance team. The company have large expansion plans that this role will be part of to help them complete.
For more information on this role please apply via the link below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org