International Tax Manager
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Marcus Blackburn
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Hands on technical position to manage tax in relatin to the groups international tax compliance and reporting requirements. The role will support the Head of Tax in London to implement a robust tax strategy and provide a proactive tax service to the CFO. The role will also provide leadership to a tax staff of 2.
Role responsibilities include:
- Manage the tax team to deliver an efficient and effective product tax, tax information reporting and tax compliance and reporting requirements.
- Research, analyse and support tax strategies and tax planning initiatives to reduce risk and minimise tax considerations.
- Manage relationships and provide day to day tax support to the CFO, CEO, HR and Project Teams.
- Ensure preparation of IFRS, GAAP and statutory reporting for tax laws, company policies, and procedures.
- Manage ongoing interactions with HMRC and other tax authorities.
- Manage relationships with outsourced providers and tax advice.
Key capabilities includes:
- Chartered accountant (ACA) and/ or Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) with at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Open, collaborative way of working, proactive in communication.
- Broad UK and international tax compliance, group reporting, and tax advisory experience with a knowledge of both direct and indirect tax, transfer pricing and PE issues.
- Ability to make the complex simple.
- Readiness to take reponsibility and he held accountable.
- Chartered accountant (ACA) and/ or Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA).
Please apply using the link below, or for more information please contact Marcus Blackburn on +44 161 214 7400 or email Marcus.Blackburn@robertwalters.com