Tax Manager (part time)
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 25 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A retail business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Tax Accountant on a part time basis.
About the role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Bringing the tax activities back in house, as the business are currently using an accountancy firm to do the majority of tax work.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, including HMRC.
- Completing all tax budgeting and forecasting.
- Tax Risk Assessments.
- Annual submissions to HMRC.
- Acting as main point of contact for both HMRC and external tax advisors when required.
- Advising on all Corporation tax queries.
- Completing all Tax accounting to IFRS standards.
- Working on VAT matters.
- Other ad hoc projects over time as the role develops.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Tax Accountant, who ideally qualified in a Big 4 Practice firm. They are happy if someone has either stayed in Practice, or moved into Industry. You must have strong corporation tax experience, and any VAT experience would also be advantageous. This is a part time role of 28 hours per week.
About the company
This is a newly created role, and so gives the successful candidate the opportunity to make the role their own. The company is a retail business, with exciting future growth plans.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below.