International Tax Manager
Consultant Lynley Hall
Date posted 03 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for an International Tax Manager to join a Private Equity backed organsiation based in central London.
Reporting into the Head of Tax & Treasury and an integral part of the tax team the role will be responsible for international tax advisory and compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with all overseas tax reporting and filing requirements
- Minimising tax risk
- Developing & communicating appropriate international tax risk management policies, controls and procedures including training to identify and address areas of weakness & risk
- Development and implementation of appropriate transfer pricing policies
- Preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing documentation in adherence with OECD policies
- International tax advisory
- Appropriate tax qualification
- Extensive international tax experience in a corporate head office evironment
- Thorough knowledge of corporate taxation and planning
- Ability to work in a change environment and strong problem solving skills
Please apply via the link below.