Recruitment Consultant - Tax Specialist
Location West End
Consultant Liz Boston
Date posted 06 February 2017
We have a fantastic opportunity with a very warm client base covering the Tax Market based out of our Head Office in Covent Garden, London.
We offer a hands off management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, using the experience you have to your advantage. With a market leading training programme that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting forward thinking Recruitment Consultancy.
Robert Walters have an outstanding reputation and long standing relationships with many of the world's best known brands and we are looking for people who want a long term career with in our Global firm. We are unique in that we have no candidate ownership, team based profit share and we operate a non KPI focused environment.
Working from our head office in London as a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business development by identifying new business opportunities making sales calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in London
- Managing relationships with candidates including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing and managing the existing portfolio
- Sales meetings with clients in the London area to discuss recruitment strategies offering the recruitment consultancy services of Robert Walters as well as cross selling other divisions
- Deputising for the Manager of the team setting targets, holding coaching sessions and being a go-to person for advice and guidance when the manager isn’t around
- Leading by example through achieving high revenue targets and demonstrating recruitment best practice to your peers
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for clients in the Tax industry
- Negotiating and handling challenging conversations with clients and candidates both over the phone and face to face, resulting in a positive outcome for all parties
To be successful, we are looking for a proven top performer who is sales focused, motivated by targets, wants to be rewarded with a clear career progression path and who thrives in a team based environment.
Apply now or call Liz Boston directly on 0207 509 8414 to find out more.