Tax Reporting Executive
Salary £60000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 12 January 2017
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Direct Tax Reporting Executive to join the London offices of a global banking institution. This role focuses on the EMEA region.
As Direct Tax Reporting Executive for this global financial services institution, you will be responsible for supporting the Group Direct Tax reporting function.
- Support the income tax accounting process, including the preparation current and deferred tax reconciliations for material entities in the region and review calculations prepared by the GFS team
- Support for the Direct Tax Compliance process, which incorporates tax return process management, technical review of tax calculations and analysis and delivery for Income tax and withholding
- Support process improvement and change management initiatives for EMEA tax reporting, an ongoing focus on tax technology initiatives
- Support revenue authority enquiries and audits
- Identifying and communicating issues emanating from regional Tax Reporting function
- Effectively engage with the shared services function in India
- Support Business Units on regional Tax Reporting issues
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders, both internally and externally
Key requirements for the Direct Tax Reporting Executive role include previous direct tax experience in financial services or from a large accountancy firm. Furthermore, you will hold an accountancy qualification and be able to demonstrate sound working knowledge of direct taxes and compliance. Additionally, you'll be commercially minded and entrepreneurial, with the ability to work as part of a team and on your own. Finally, you'll be exceptionally well organised, a clear communicator and you'll be client facing.
To apply for this role, please contact me directly or apply below.