Salary £40000 - £52000 per annum
Consultant Shyamal Kanani
Date posted 21 November 2016
Following a highly productive year to date seeing some exciting new client wins and growth in existing advisory and compliance work, our client, a Top 20 accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Tax Manager into their Manchester city centre offices.
About the role:
We are working with a Top 20 accountancy firm who have an outstanding reputation for their service levels, technical expertise and highly entrepreneurial loyal OMB client base.
Following a highly productive year to date seeing some exciting new client wins and growth in existing advisory and compliance work, the business are looking to recruit a Tax Manager into their Manchester city centre offices.
If you are keen to take on a new challenge with a business that can offer you a safe and stable job with good longer term career progression prospects, this could be for you.
Below is a summary of the Tax Manager key responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax returns and computations
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects
- The Tax Manager will be responsible for primarily a corporate client portfolio which is varied and includes OMB’s, SME’s and groups
- CTA qualified or a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Recent practical experience in running a UK corporate tax compliance portfolio
- Strong managerial skills and have a detailed up to date knowledge of taxation issues, particularly those affecting owner-managed businesses and their shareholders
If you would like to apply to the Tax Manager vacancy, please do so today.
Should you have any questions re-application, please contact me on 07584 173 542 or at firstname.lastname@example.org