Interim Tax Manager
Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 17 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim tax manager to join a global company operating across the hospitality and catering industry. The interim tax manager will be based in their Watford office.
As interim tax manager, you will sit within the global tax team and will report directly to the senior tax manager. Assisting on a range of compliance, tax accounting and withholding tax functions, the interim tax manager will be responsible for the following.
- Analysis of tax data in order for the accurate preparation of corporation tax returns
- The preparation of corporation tax returns for review by the senior tax manager
- To provide technical support to other business functions across the Group
- To act as a point of contact for HMRC
- The preparation of tax accounting information as applicable under FRS101, for inclusion in the statutory accounts.
- To carry out reconciliation of carried forward balances
- To review UK withholding tax obligations and the completion of forms CT61
- To assist with applications for treaty clearance.
- To maintain controls of withholding tax suffered for credit/expense relief
As interim tax manager you will have a solid grounding in UK corporation tax as well as excellent technical, analytical and written/verbal communication skills. Additionally, excellent knowledge of IAS12 accounting for income taxes is essential. International tax, PAYE and VAT experience are desirable but not essential.
To apply for this role please contact me directly or apply here.