Consultant Andrew Pal
Date posted 17 November 2016
A rare opportunity has arisen for a tax accountant to join a global manufacturing and production company at their offices in reading. The tax accountant will be responsible for the EMEA region and will report directly to the tax reporting and compliance manager.
As tax accountant, you will be accountable for assisting the Group's EMEA region tax function. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with the provision of the reporting and compliance functions for all EMEA entities. You will work with the tax reporting and compliance manager, the group's EMEA finance teams and the Group's international tax director to ensure the tax provisions operate smoothly.
- Calculate quarterly and annual tax provisions under USGAAP for all EMEA entities
- Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision reporting packs and respond to follow up enquiries
- Prepare analyses and respond to ad hoc queries as required
- Assist with ensuring all outsourced tax provisions run smoothly
- Assist the Group to fulfil all corporation tax provisions
- Prepare reconciliations of all EMEA filed tax returns to the annual tax provisions and determine proper accounting entries to true-up tax accrual accounts to final balances
- Prepare tax disclosures for UK statutory accounts
- Preparation and filing of UK entity tax returns
- Assist with the preparation of responses to EMEA tax audit enquiries
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of certain international tax concepts relevant to the Group
The Tax Accountant will have prior experience calculating US GAAP tax provisions. Additionally, you will have experience preparing UK tax returns and disclosures as well as submitting disclosures for UK statutory accounts.
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply here or contact me directly.