Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 10 November 2016
A rare opportunity has arisen for Tax Manager - EMEA within the London office of a global entertainment and media group. As Tax Manager - EMEA, you will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Tax Department and the Director for EMEA Corporate Tax on a variety of tax functions.
As Tax Manager - EMEA, you will be based in the London office of a global media company and as such, the role will be diverse and broad in scope. In particular, responsibilities include, but are not limited to preparation of tax returns and compliance, tax accounting and reporting, transfer pricing, forecasts and adhoc advisory on specific projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The preparation of corporate and deferred tax calculations as well as the management of EMEA tax compliance
- To oversee quarterly EMEA legal entity forecasting and project estimates to US tax
- The completion of US GAAP tax reporting for UK and international terroritories' reporting
- To act as a main point of contact with external stakeholders and with HMRC across all tax matters and functions
- The management and improving of withholding tax processes
- Manage the collation of documentation across EMEA to meet US and group tax compliance requirements
- Actively review compliance and reporting processes suggesting and implement improvements
- Insofar as employment tax, the management and submission of the of PSA, P11D and Dispensations and Short Term Business Visitors documentation and returns
- In terms of transfer pricing, the review and monitoring of all EMEA wide inter-company arrangements
- Supporting the US and EMEA tax teams as well as the wider finance team on a variety of ad-hoc advisory projects
As the Tax Manager - EMEA, you will come from a solid background in international corporate tax with experience in managing multiple entities across multiple jurisdictions. You will have a strong working knowledge across corporation tax, transfer pricing and employment tax.
This role is particularly unique and early applications are advisable. To apply, please contact us or apply here.