Consultant Andrew Pal
Date posted 25 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Tax Manager for the EMEA region to join a top global manufacturing and production firm with offices in London. This position is newly created and incorporates compliance, reporting and advisory.
As the tax manager for the EMEA region, you will report to the Group Chief Tax Officer and will also work closely with the Group Accounting, Finance and Operations teams for the EMEA region. The role involves cross-collaboration with other tax team members, Legal, Treasury, global Finance managers and other teams within the business to understand and advise on tax issues and functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Tax compliance, including the oversight of preparation of all corporate income, VAT and stamp tax returns for all EMEA subsidiaries and branches - including external preparers and managing EMEA tax audits
- Preparation for the Group UK tax returns
- Preparation of quarterly and yearly tax reporting (IFRS and UK GAAP) for entities in the EMEA region
- Serve as primary point of contact for issues on transfer pricing within the region and drive the completion of transfer pricing documentation
- Provide advice as the primary point of contact for all tax matters within the region
- Educated to degree level in Accounting or Tax Law with post-graduate work preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of corporate tax experience
- Up to date working knowledge of tax law and changes to UK legislation
- Prior experience leading EMEA regional tax responsibilities is ideal
- Working knowledge of IFRS, UK Gaap and statutory reporting
- Understanding of European corporate income tax as well as other taxes such as VAT, customs and duties
The Tax Manager for the EMEA region position offers the opportunity for a tax professional to move in-house at a leading global manufacturer and also offers multiple benefits including a generous paypacket.
To apply for this role, please contact me or register your interest here.