Group Tax Accountant
Consultant Andrew Pal
Date posted 25 October 2016
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Group Tax Accountant to join a leading manufacturing and production firm with offices in London. As the Group Tax Account, you will be responsible for the Group's compliance, reporting, tax forecasting and planning functions.
As Group Tax Accountant you will ensure that all Group tax functions run smoothly and in adherence to Group regulations. This is a hybrid role which incorporates both reporting and advisory as well as a degree of ad-hoc projects and project management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparing tax disclosures for the UK statutory accounts under UK GAAP and for the Group under IFRS
- Preparation quarterly UK Corporation tax payments
- Manage reporting requirements under Base Erosion and Profit Shifting regulations
- Assist in planning and risk management of the Group's tax structures and processes
- Assist in the management of transfer pricing documentation
- Provide advice on due diligence and related structuring for M&A activity
Key Requirements include:
- You will be a qualified ACA with tax experience, or CTA
- You will have previous experience of completing, reviewing and auditing tax computations, tax returns and tax provisions for a medium sized UK group
- You will have up to date and in-depth knowledge of UK Corporation taxation and changes to legislation
- You will have up to date knowledge of tax accounting under IFRS and UK GAAP
The Group Tax Accountant will benefit for previous experience in manufacturing and production but this is not essential. This role will suit a tax professional who is eager for career progression.
To register your interest for this role please contact me directly or apply here.