Corporation Tax Analyst
Consultant Andrew Pal
Date posted 26 October 2016
An fantastic opportunity has become available for a Corporation Tax Analyst to join a team of high flyers at a leading financial services institution based in London. The Corporation Tax Analyst position incorporates compliance, reporting, planning and tax risk management.
As the Corporation Tax Analyst, you will sit within the UK Corporation Tax team and will support the Head of the Corporation Tax team in managing the communication of tax matters with senior stakeholders. You will work across a broad portfolio which includes managing risk and control. You will also be responsible for planning, compliance and reporting. As the UK Corporation Tax team is responsible for the institutions global tax planning and reporting processes, you will also be tasked with ensuring that the UK and global tax function adheres to the principles set out by the institution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to aspects of the reporting and forecasting functions
- Assisting with the preparation of Group tax returns and reviewing compliance work prepared by the Groups outsourced provider
- Contribute to planning initiatives and support the delivery of Group tax planning targets
- Ensure that all tax activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and Group standards
- You will be a qualified ACA, CTA or a qualified solicitor
- You will have a strong working knowledge of UK corporate tax technical and IFRS knowledge in relation to financial instruments and CFC's
- You will have an understanding of other tax legislation in other jurisdictions
- You will have the aptitude to become a specialist
The Corporation Tax Analyst position is an ideal role for a tax professional who already has experience in financial services. Working for this institution you can expect a range of great benefits which include a competitive salary and ongoing training and development.
To hear more about this role, please contact me or apply here.