Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Shyamal Kanani
Date posted 31 October 2016
A Top 10 accountancy practice based in Liverpool City Centre are looking to recruit a Tax Senior to their stable and well established team. The business has circa 20 people across the tax team in Liverpool and the you will work across both Private Client and Corporate Tax.
The client portfolio is mixed with businesses primarily in the £50-500m turnover category. There is a good mixture of traditional larger corporate clients and more compact entrepreneurial businesses.
Your role summary as Tax Senior is summarised below:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and ensuring they are tax compliant
- Completing self assessment and corporation tax returns
- Providing support around capital gains and IHT queries
- Supporting the R&D tax specialist with tax credit claims
- Providing support to junior staff with tax computations and reviewing their work
- Identify and discuss tax planning solutions with your clients
There are clear longer term progression opportunities from Senior on to Assistant Manager, Manager and beyond.
The team on site are supportive, very experienced and share information well. The ideal profile is that you would be ATT and/or CTA qualified however, we would also be keen to speak with qualified accountants (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)who have experience across private client and corporate taxation in the UK.
If you would like to apply to the Tax Senior position, please do so today.
If you would like to discuss the role pre-application, please contact Shyamal Kanani on Tel: 0161 214 7418, Email: Shyamal.email@example.com