UK Tax Manager
Consultant Nick Hughes
Date posted 20 October 2016
An exciting UK tax manager role has become available with a leading financial services institution based in London. Reporting to the Head of Tax, The UK tax manager will take on a hybrid role which incorporates tax advisory and tax compliance.
As UK tax manager, you will ensure that the Group properly discharges its tax related responsibilities towards internal and external stakeholders. Due to the nature of the company, the role is varied and incorporates a range of taxes including but not limited to corporation tax, VAT, stampduty, transfer pricing and operational taxes. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing all UK group tax returns
- Overseeing monthly financial reporting of UK group entities tax figures
- Advising and assisting the businesses and supporting functions in all tax related matters
- Ensuring that the group operates in a tax efficient manner subject to the Group's tax risk appetite
- Ensuring tax processes and procedures adhere to and reflect tax legislation
- Knowledge of UK tax legislation and case law, particularly VAT
- Practical experience of preparing VAT and corporation tax returns
- An understanding of financial services products and associated tax products including transfer pricing, thin cap, in-pat/ex-pat issues and WHT
- Prior experience of managing stakeholders
The UK tax mansger will play a key part in the groups continued growth. If you are a tax professional looking for a multifaceted role, then this position may interest you because it offers such variety.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact me or apply here.