Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Shyamal Kanani
Date posted 26 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a FTSE 250 listed international business who are a market leader in the Construction industry. The company is now looking to recruit a Tax Accountant focused around supporting with the groups Corporate Tax compliance. The role is based out of their Manchester City Centre offices.
The Tax Accountant will work within a broader tax team of 8-10 colleagues who are responsible for the groups overall tax direct and indirect tax compliance. Your role would be focused on ensuring the group is compliant with their Corporation Tax obligations.
The role profile is summarised below:
- Work closely with the Corporation Tax Manager and wider Corporate Tax team to gain efficiencies and drive best performance within the department
- Build relationships and interact with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Prepare and complete year end tax packs for submission to the Group Tax team
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Assist in tax audits
- Assist in R&D credit claims
- Assist in year-end consolidation process and review output
The Tax Accountant profile is:
- Qualified account (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or tax professional (ATT/CTA)
- Minimum of 5 years PQE in a role focused on corporation tax compliance - applicants from practice and industry will be considered
- Strong Excel experience is essential
If you would like to apply to the position of Tax Accountant, please do so today.
Should you have any questions pre-application, please contact me on 0161 214 7418 or email@example.com