Location City of London
Consultant Andrew Pal
Date posted 16 September 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading real estate and property firm in the City of London. You will be a key part of the business as the Tax Manager will be a highly visible role and interact with senior stakeholders daily.
This is a newly created tax manager position working with and reporting into the Head of Tax. It is a unique opportunity to be involved in all areas of tax within the firm while adding value on restructuring projects, joint ventures and ad hoc advisory.
- The tax manager will support the Head of Tax with major restructuring projects and in identifying tax planning opportunities and process improvements
- Regular communication of technical tax matters to non-experts within the business
- Management of the compliance process for all corporate and project entities (corporates, LPs and LLPs). Some compliance is outsourced, some is prepared in house using specialist software
- Oversee the VAT and CIS return process, dealing with ad-hoc queries as they arise
- Manage the tax administration and payment process of various and new entities
- Prepare tax provisions for the statutory accounts and tax figures for inclusion in investor reporting
- Management of LLP tax reserves, to include regular communication with partners on their tax position
- ACA, CTA (4 years+ PQE) or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in corporate and partnership tax compliance
- Strong communication and commercial mind set
- Understanding and practical experience of tax accounting
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Property sector experience desirable
- Understanding of US tax reporting desirable
- One Source experience beneficial
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.