Corporate Tax Analyst
Consultant Robert McKay
Date posted 26 August 2016
An exciting Senior Corporate Tax Analyst role has just become available at one of the most respected New Media and Internet Gaming based in central London. Reporting into the International Tax Manager, this role offers outstanding career progression for an internationally focused Tax professional.
About the Senior Corporate Tax Analyst role:
In this newly created role as a Senior Corporate Tax Analyst you will be responsible for a wide range of international direct Tax issues, including management of the (outsourced) global compliance and reporting process, management of the external advisory relationship, Tax forecasting and ad hoc project work including R & D processes.
- Management of the outsourced corporate tax compliance activities for non US entities including liaison with external advisors and supporting the finance teams when required
- Preparing quarterly group tax reporting under IFRS and US GAAP
- Preparing annual group tax rate forecasts
- Work with the US based Director of Transfer Pricing to manage preparation of the annual transfer pricing documentation across multiple jurisdictions
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role (either in consultancy or in house tax department)
- Corporate tax compliance and reporting
- Ability to manage external advisors
- Creating strong internal relationships
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience of US GAAP reporting and transfer pricing is a bonus but not necessary
- Knowledge of UK R&D tax relief and Video Games Tax Relief would be beneficial
- Commercial experience in an international environment
This interactive gaming company really needs no introduction. With its leading title played over 700 million times a day and ranked number one in several global download markets it is driving forward the sector at its own pace. For someone with drive and an interest in the direction of mobile and Internet based entertainment this is an environment not to missed. A truly unique opportunity.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.