Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Andrew Pal
Date posted 23 August 2016
This newly created Tax Associate role for a traditional and renowned Financial Services Institution in the City of London is perfect for someone looking to take their early steps in a career in Tax.
This growth Tax Associate role is to support the current Tax team with, among other things, preparing direct and indirect tax returns, transfer pricing reviews and providing support to front office by reviewing new business functions as they arise.
- Assist in the preparation of all corporate tax returns
- Assist with the production of tax postings for year-end reporting
- Assist with the production of tax notes for inclusion in the firm’s statutory accounts
- Assist with ad hoc projects and tax planning analyses, e.g. assessing the international tax implications of restructuring the global group
- Assist in preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Newly qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent, or working towards with relevant experience
- A good team player, positive attitude and with strong communication skills
- Background in UK corporate taxation
- A keen interest to develop knowledge in other areas, including VAT
- Relevant FS sector experience considered an asset
This unique Financial Services institute is the perfect environment for this Tax Associate position. If you are looking to build a career in Tax this is the perfect starting place, interesting work and support are the basis of this position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.